Unlock the secrets of winter bike commuting
UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF WINTER BIKE COMMUTING
- How to prep your bike for winter riding (tires, fenders, lights and pedals)
- How to dress for winter biking
- Route planning and safety tips
- How to maintain your bike in winter
- Riding tips for snow, ice and darkness
Please leave your own bike at home, where you can practice your new skills on it later. We’ll use demo bikes and gear in class to show you how it’s done.
WHO IS TEACHING THE CLINIC?
Our clinics are taught by friendly MEC staffers who are ready to answer any questions and share all the stuff they love about being outside. Everyone’s welcome!